Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between your food and supermarket Indian meals?All of our food is prepared by hand in small batches by expert Indian chefs. We don’t use industrial processes and as a result our food tastes exactly the same as you would get from a good Indian takeaway or Restaurant.
- What is blast chilling and why do you do it?Blast chilling is a method of cooling food quickly to a low temperature which locks in flavours and keeps food fresh by minimising bacterial growth.
- How can I heat up the food?Most of our food can be microwaved in minutes. View our product pages for full heating instructions for each item. Heating instructions can also be found on the packaging.
- Where can I find allergen information?View our product pages for a full list of ingredients and allergens. Ingredients and allergens can also be found on the packaging.
- What are your curry portion sizes?All of our curries come in either: 375g container - generous serving for 1 person or small serving for 2 people 1000g container - serves 4 people
- How long will the food last?If kept chilled the food will last up to 3 days in the fridge. You can also freeze most of the items which will allow you to keep them for upto 1 month.
- Can the food be frozen?Yes, most of our food is suitable for home freezing. It’s best to freeze items as soon as you receive them and use them within 1 month of freezing. Once defrosted do not refreeze.
- Is the food Halal?Yes, we use halal chicken and lamb in all our dishes and adhere to strict halal food preparation guidelines
Ordering & payment
- Can I order by phone?Sorry no, for now we’re only accepting chilled food orders on our website.
- What payment methods do you accept?You can pay securely online using most major credit cards or PayPal.
- How do I cancel my order?All cancellations must be made 24 hours before your chosen delivery date, please email us with your order details.
Delivery & collection
- Where do you deliver?Currently we are trialling our delivery nationwide, to view exactly where we deliver take a look at our delivery info page.
- How much does delivery cost?Please take a look at our delivery info page for costs.
- How long will delivery take?Currently we deliver on Tuesday and Friday. You can find cut off times for deliveries on the delivery info page which will determine the next available delivery date.
- Do I need to be in to receive delivery?We will let you know when we aim to deliver. If you are not in, we will leave the order in a safe place of your choosing at the address. Please note chilled products must be stored in a fridge at the earliest opportunity.