Bhuna Sauce – Ready to use
- Hand made by expert Indian chefs
- Restaurant quality Bhuna curry ready in minutes
- Special pouch packaging - stays fresh without having to be stored in fridge
- Also suitable for home freezing, which extends shelf life to 6 months - stock up with our bulk packs
- Suitable for vegans
£3.49 – £29.99
Frequently Bought Together
Onion, Water, Plum Tomato, Tomato Puree, Vegetable Oil, Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Mixed Spices
For allergens see ingredients in BOLD.
Prepared in a kitchen that handles nuts, sesame and mustard.
Simply heat the sauce with your choice of pre-cooked meat, fish, paneer or vegetables
All appliances vary. These are guidelines only. Check food is piping hot before serving.
TIP: Cook the sauce uncovered or partially covered to allow steam to escape and sauce to thicken. Cook for a little longer to thicken the sauce to your desired consistency and achieve a deeper flavour.
Chicken Bhuna using PRE-COOKED chicken
- Add the sauce and pre-cooked chicken and cook for 15 minutes or until chicken is piping hot throughout and sauce thickened. Serve with rice.
Take a look at our pre-cooked chicken recipe or try using shop bought chicken tikka pieces.
Chicken Bhuna using FRESH chicken
- Dice 2 chicken breasts (300g) and gently fry in a little oil for 3 minutes (optionally add ½ teaspoon garlic and ginger paste and ½ teaspoon mix powder to improve flavour of the chicken).
- Add the sauce and cook for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and sauce thickens. Serve with rice.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place. See pouch for best before date. Once opened refrigerate & use within 3 days. Do not use if pouch is bloated or leaking.
Bought some of these the other week, just ordered some more.
To be honest, I wasn’t blown away by this. it was a nice enough sauce but didn’t taste like any bhuna I’d ever had.
yet to try but expect 5 star
Another fantastic sauce from East at Home. Highly recommend.
superb as always, best we have ever had.
good and quick shortcut if you have no time
Great taste, added the chicken extra onion and 2 fresh tomatoes
Lovely sauce, for when you want a quick easy no mess curry.
Absolutely delicious 😋
Really very good
So delicious, I used chicken , potatoes, cauliflower, courgette and carrots.
Brilliant flavour and texture.
Absolutely beautiful lovely spice as don’t like hot and spicy would I buy it again? definitely , be ordering more everyone said that’s very nice well impressed