4 Curry Sauce Bundle
A great money saving bundle of our 4 popular heat and eat curry sauces.
Ready to use, simply add your choice of meat or veg, heat and eat!
- Hand made by expert Indian chefs
- Restaurant quality curry ready in minutes
- Just add chicken, meat or veg
- Special pouch packaging - stays fresh without having to be stored in fridge
- Each pack serves 2
- Suitable for vegetarians
Frequently Bought Together
Onion, Water, Tomato Paste, Plum Tomato, Vegetable Oil, Lemon Juice, Chilli Powder, Tamarind, Chillies, Garlic, Ginger, Vinegar, MUSTARD, Kashmiri Chilli Powder, Mixed Spices, SaltKorma Sauce
Onions, Water, Single Cream (MILK), Coconut Powder, Sugar, Coconut Milk, Vegetable Oil, Vegetable Ghee, Plum Tomato, Tomato Paste, Garlic, Ginger, Mixed Spices, SaltMasala Sauce
Onions, Water, Coconut Milk, Single Cream (MILK), Sugar, Vegetable Ghee, ALMOND Powder, Coconut Powder, Tomato Paste, Plum Tomato, Natural Yoghurt (MILK), Sugar, Fruit Cocktail (Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Grapes, Cherries, Grape Juice), Coconut Cream, Vegetable Oil, Tamarind, Garlic, Ginger, MUSTARD, Mint, Vinegar, Coriander, Salt, Mixed Spices, Modified Maize Starch, Acids (Acetic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid) Colours (E163, E102, E122, E129)Jalfrezi Sauce
Onion, Water, Red & Green Peppers, Plum Tomato, Vegetable Oil, Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Mixed Spices, Green Chillies, Citric Acid, Lemon Juice, Tamarind, MUSTARD, Vinegar
For allergens see ingredients in BOLD.
Prepared in a kitchen that handles nuts, sesame and mustard.
Simply heat the sauce with your choice of pre-cooked meat, fish, paneer or vegetables
Check food is piping hot before serving.
TIP: Cook the sauce uncovered or partially covered to allow steam to escape and sauce to thicken. Cook for a little longer to thicken the sauce to your desired consistency and achieve a deeper flavour.
Using PRE-COOKED chicken
- Add the sauce and pre-cooked chicken and simmer gently for 5-10 minutes or until chicken is piping hot throughout and sauce thickened. Serve with rice.
Take a look at our pre-cooked chicken recipe or try using shop bought chicken tikka pieces.
Using FRESH chicken
- Dice 2 chicken breasts (300g) and gently fry in a little oil for 3 minutes (optionally add ½ teaspoon garlic and ginger paste and ½ teaspoon mix powder to improve flavour of the chicken).
- Add the sauce and simmer gently for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and sauce thickens. Serve with rice.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place. See pouch for best before date. Once opened refrigerate & use within 3 days. Do not use if pouch is bloated or leaking.
Suitable for home freezing