Get the print version of our incredibly popular BIR Recipe eBook, with lots of extra content and new recipes
Embark on a tantalising journey through the rich and diverse world of British Indian Restaurant (BIR) cuisine, written by chefs with over 30 years experience in the Indian catering industry. From popular curries to succulent tandoori dishes, this collection showcases the authentic flavours and techniques of BIR cooking.
With easy-to-follow recipes, step-by-step instructions, and helpful tips, you’ll be able to recreate your favourite BIR dishes at home, impressing friends and family with restaurant-quality meals. Whether you’re a seasoned BIR cook or just a beginner, this is a must have guide for anyone seeking to master the art of BIR style cooking.
The book contains:
- An overview and introduction to what BIR (British Indian Restaurant) style cooking is
- Explanation of spices, ingredients and equipment used
- More than 60 easy to follow recipes of popular Indian restaurant dishes
- Hints and tips on how to get the same restaurant style taste at home
- Lots of links to video recipes for added guidance
The print edition contains:
- Over 20 new recipes, including pathia, naan bread, samosas and many more
- Includes recipes for making our mix powder and pastes from scratch
- 96 pages printed in full colour (A4 size paperback)
Save 20% for a limited time only!