Masala Sauce – Ready to use
Don't fancy cooking? Then our heat and eat Masala sauce is perfect for you.
An indulgently rich and mildly spiced, cream and tomato sauce. Ready to use, simply add your choice of meat or veg, heat and eat!
- Hand made by expert Indian chefs
- Restaurant quality Tikka Masala curry ready in minutes
- Special pouch packaging - stays fresh without having to be stored in fridge
- Also suitable for home freezing, which extends shelf life to 6 months - stock up with our bulk packs
- Suitable for vegetarians
£3.49 – £29.99
Frequently Bought Together
Onions, Water, Coconut Milk, Single Cream (MILK), Sugar, Vegetable Ghee, ALMOND Powder, Coconut Powder, Tomato Paste, Plum Tomato, Natural Yoghurt (MILK), Sugar, Fruit Cocktail (Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Grapes, Cherries, Grape Juice), Coconut Cream, Vegetable Oil, Tamarind, Garlic, Ginger, MUSTARD, Mint, Vinegar, Coriander, Salt, Mixed Spices, Modified Maize Starch, Acids (Acetic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid) Colours (E163, E102, E122, E129)
For allergens see ingredients in BOLD.
Prepared in a kitchen that handles nuts, sesame and mustard.
Simply heat the sauce with your choice of pre-cooked meat, fish, paneer or vegetables
All appliances vary. These are guidelines only. Check food is piping hot before serving.
TIP: Cook the sauce uncovered or partially covered to allow steam to escape and sauce to thicken. Cook for a little longer to thicken the sauce to your desired consistency and achieve a deeper flavour.
Chicken Masala using PRE-COOKED chicken
- Add the sauce and pre-cooked chicken and simmer gently for 5-10 minutes or until chicken is piping hot throughout and sauce thickened. Serve with rice.
Take a look at our pre-cooked chicken recipe or try using shop bought chicken tikka pieces.
Chicken Masala using FRESH chicken
- Dice 2 chicken breasts (300g) and gently fry in a little oil for 3 minutes (optionally add ½ teaspoon garlic and ginger paste and ½ teaspoon mix powder to improve flavour of the chicken).
- Add the sauce and simmer gently for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and sauce thickens. Serve with rice.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place. See pouch for best before date. Once opened refrigerate & use within 3 days. Do not use if pouch is bloated or leaking.
Suitable for home freezing