A recipe for making restaurant style paneer tikka at home using our tikka marinade spices. A delicious vegetarian alternative to chicken tikka.
Paneer Tikka Recipe
- 15g (½ packet) East at Home tikka marinade spices
- 225g paneer (cut into 1'' cubes)
- 1 heaped teaspoon (25g) garlic & ginger paste
- 1&½ heaped tablespoons 40g plain yoghurt
- 1&½ tablespoons (15ml) vegetable oil
Mix the garlic and ginger paste, yoghurt and half the tikka marinade spices packet and oil to make a paste
Add the paneer and mix well so that all the paneer pieces are coated.
Cover and leave to marinate for 1 hour in the fridge.
Remove from fridge and thread the paneer pieces onto skewers
Preheat oven, air fryer or grill on full heat
Cook the paneer skewers for 10-15 mins, brushing occasionally with oil and turning frequently.
The paneer is ready when slightly charred on the edges
Add chunks of peppers and onions to the marinade and cook with the paneer to make a delicious shashlik
Replace the paneer with cauliflower to make a delicious veggie alternative